SCAPP Events Working Group
Role and Remit:
- Provide consultation on the design and delivery of SCAPP events.
- Draw on knowledge and connections to generate ideas for events, including networking and practice sharing.
- Assist with communications and promotion of events.
- Seek opportunities for collaboration in the sector including ‘co-badging’ of events.
- Consider existing provision from SCAPP and other providers/networks, to minimise competition and duplication.
- Support SCAPP to work efficiently with technology and hybrid delivery.
- Provide practical assistance in the organisation and delivery of events. This may include administrative duties, liaising with presenters and guests, facilitation and other reasonable responsibilities.
- Support SCAPP to generate rich material from events for its website and members.
- Help to evaluate the processes and impact of SCAPP events.
Carola Highet, ASPIRENorth
Jenny Edwards, LEAPS and The Hub for Success
Kayleigh McArthur, UWS
Laura Kwiatkowski, SCAPP
Lindsey Orrock, Dundee and Angus College
Muriel Alexander, SCAPP (Chair)
Ideas for SCAPP events
if you have an idea for an event, or would like to collaborate with SCAPP please contact email@example.com