Job and other opportunities
Please see below various Job Opportunities which may be of interest.
Hi it turns out I need to complete this from for the new supplier’s so could you provide me with the following, assuming that you are going to be self employed as opposed to GCU employed for the work you do for SCAPP
Robert Gordon University
Articulation Widening Participation Officer
Closing date 23 May 2021
Scottish Funding Council (SFC)
Senior Policy Analysis Officer, Learning and Quality.
Closing date 20 May 2021 at 9am
Details can be found at www.sfc.ac.uk/vacancies
Stirling Council is expanding its Mentoring Service for Young People aged 12-25 and needs to recruit volunteers who are up for the challenge!
Volunteer Mentors will:
- Build a supportive relationship in an informal way with a young person to help them build confidence and access new opportunities
- Commit 1.5 -2 hours a week to support a vulnerable young person
- Put the young person first
- Be non-judgemental and supportive in a fun and friendly way
- Learn new skills via our enhanced training programme
- Meet new people, both young people and other mentors
- Receive tailored support from our Mentor Coordinator
- Enhance your CV
- Be able to give back to your community in a rewarding and enriching way
Could this be you? Could you mentor a young person? Volunteer Mentors will: Volunteer Mentors will: Contact: Molly Feinmann Tel: 07384536333 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org