Job and other opportunities
Please see below various Job Opportunities which may be of interest.
Heriot Watt University
Schools Outreach Officer
Grade 5 £22,847 – £26,341
Closing date 11 Feb 2022
For more details and how to apply click here
Stirling Council is expanding its Mentoring Service for Young People aged 12-25 and needs to recruit volunteers who are up for the challenge!
Volunteer Mentors will:
- Build a supportive relationship in an informal way with a young person to help them build confidence and access new opportunities
- Commit 1.5 -2 hours a week to support a vulnerable young person
- Put the young person first
- Be non-judgemental and supportive in a fun and friendly way
- Learn new skills via our enhanced training programme
- Meet new people, both young people and other mentors
- Receive tailored support from our Mentor Coordinator
- Enhance your CV
- Be able to give back to your community in a rewarding and enriching way
Could this be you? Could you mentor a young person? Volunteer Mentors will: Volunteer Mentors will: Contact: Molly Feinmann Tel: 07384536333 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs.ac.uk for all vacancies across the university and related sector
MyJobScotland for vacancies across university, college, local authority and other public and third sector organisations.