Open University Access, Participation and Success 6th Biennial International Conference
Presentations will mainly be themed each day but will also include general widening participation related sessions.
• 15 March – Race and Ethnicity
• 16 March – Carer, Care Experienced and Estranged Students
• 17 March – Disability and Mental Health
• 18 March – Mature and Adult Learners
The OU are particularly keen to encourage the voices of students throughout the conference. All delegates will be able to sign up for single or multiple days.
Confirmed keynotes include:
• Chris Millward – Director for Fair Access and Participation, Office for Students
• Professor Sir Peter Scott – Commissioner for Fair Access in Scotland
• Dr Jason Arday – Associate Professor in sociology, Durham University
• Dr Victoria Winckler – Director of the Bevan Foundation, Wales
• Dr Stephanie Mckendry – Head of Access, Equality and Inclusion, University of Strathclyde
Please click here to register for the event.
Please check OU website for further updates including a full programme which will be available in due course.